Once your organization decides that master data management (MDM) is a necessity, the challenges of implementation loom large. What will your strategy be? How will you measure and prioritize business value for your MDM program? Most importantly, how can you architect overall success with MDM?
In this guide, you will learn best practices for managing your MDM program so that you can:
- Assemble the right MDM team with clearly defined roles and responsibilities
- Define business value with clearly established, justified, and prioritized goals
- Measure MDM program return on investment (ROI)
- Select the right MDM management solution using a “key capability” checklist
- Set your MDM program on the path to success