In the rapidly-changing landscape of the global economy, many businesses are now discovering that a lack of technological agility makes it extremely difficult to adapt fast enough.
To stay competitive, your application architecture needs to evolve. It needs the agility and flexibility to meet global market demands. Now is the time to embrace the move to the next generation of IT architectures.
This guide provides you with:
- An understanding of current industry trends and best practices
- A breakdown of why adoption is needed
- What is necessary to make the transition
- The ability to identify agile technologies
- Ten recommended steps for adopting a next-gen architecture