SAP S/4HANA: Best Practices From the Experts on How to Migrate
Strategies for Integration, Process Continuity, and Governance Challenges
SAP plans to discontinue support for the SAP R3 suite in 2027, by which time your company will need to have completed migration to the in-memory SAP S/4HANA platform.
Given the critical nature of the processes involved, not to mention the complexity and costs associated with such a project, many organizations have already put plans in motion for the migration, but not all with the same strategy.
Join our experts, as they discuss:
- Why integration is a major challenge in the migration to SAP S/4HANA
- How to assure the continuity of business processes during the migration
- Advantages of opting for an agnostic strategy independent of SAP
- Sadaq Boutrif, Solutions Consulting Director, TIBCO Software, France & BeLux
- Cyrille Robert, Data Management Consultant