SAP plans to discontinue support for the SAP R3 suite in 2027, by which time your company will need to have completed migration to the in-memory SAP S/4HANA platform.
Given the critical nature of the processes involved, not to mention the complexity and costs associated with such a project, many organizations have already put plans in motion for the migration, but not all with the same strategy.
Join our experts, as they discuss:
- Why integration is a major challenge in the migration to SAP S/4HANA
- How to assure the continuity of business processes during the migration
- Advantages of opting for an agnostic strategy independent of SAP
- Sadaq Boutrif, Solutions Consulting Director, TIBCO Software, France & BeLux
- Cyrille Robert, Data Management Consultant