How Important Is Data Management in an SAP Environment?
In both BtoB and BtoC environments, the quality of decision-making depends on the quality of the data. Organizations that have not defined data strategy management are often confronted with unqualified data issues, which makes for inefficient and uncontrolled decision-making.
The challenges of migrating to SAP S/4HANA only reinforce the need for data management, because if heterogeneous data is distributed across silos, massive consolidation will be necessary. Instead, good data governance strategy is critical.
In this webinar, four master data management subject matter experts exchange views on these issues and attempt to define the main axes of successful data management for SAP migration. Questions to be addressed:
- How to ensure that a company’s SAP environment becomes the source of reliable and controlled quality data?
- What data governance approach should be used in an SAP environment?
- Should we make SAP the unique repository for data in business or opt for a more agnostic approach?
- What tools can be used to succeed in the migration?
- Michael Matovic, Solution Consultant, TIBCO Software
- Philippe Assunção, Director, Unify Solutions, TIBCO Software
- Pascal Anthoine, Partner Data Governance, Micropole Consulting
- Alaa Hoblos, CEO Apgar Consulting