The Fourth Industrial Revolution in Insurance Report
Download this insurance market brief which contains insights from a panel discussion held by Marketforce in London in September 2017. The panel included industry experts from four companies: AXA, Zurich, LV= and TIBCO Software.
Discussion included how the insurance industry stands on the precipice of change, with waves of innovation and disruption unlocking new algorithmic possibilities across all areas of the business—including pricing, underwriting, claims and fraud. This asset is perfect for anyone running a department, who wants to understand how best to unlock the possibilities created by advanced analytical techniques like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and more.
Topics discussed in the brief include:
- Towards the algorithmic insurer: the main opportunities created by AI and Machine Learning
- How the industry can turn structured and unstructured data into insights
- A spotlight on using intelligent analytics to enrich the customer experience
- Fighting fraud: using new data techniques to improve detection rates
- The steps needed to move towards dynamic pricing
- How insurers can become more agile in the face of new innovations and disruptive technologies