How To Get Started With Spotfire Map Charts
This video explains how to get started with Spotfire Map Charts. We have the most powerful maps in the analytics industry, and yet keep our functionality super easy to use.
This video explains the starting point of our maps—map layers.
There are 5 different types of map layers:
- Marker - Coordinates, usually Latitude and Longitude
- Feature - Usually based on Shapefiles
- Image - Based on your own image. Helpful for things like conferences, stadiums, etc.
- Map - Refers to the maps that are included as part of TIBCO Spotfire.
- WMS - Allows you to use any WMS service as your base map.