TIBCO® Messaging - Apache Kafka Distribution - Schema Repository - Community Edition - Windows
TIBCO® Messaging – Apache Kafka Distribution - Community Edition is available free of charge and is ideal for getting started with TIBCO Messaging – Apache Kafka Distribution, developing prototypes and proof of concept implementations, going all the way up to small scale production deployments. As your production and support needs grow, you can easily upgrade to the Enterprise Edition leveraging everything done using the Community Edition with no change.
The Community Edition is a fully functional installation of the TIBCO Messaging product, with the following limitations and exclusions:
- Users may run up to 100 client instances in a production environment
- No access to TIBCO Support but no-cost access to TIBCO Community is available as a support resource.
TIBCO Messaging – Apache Kafka Distribution consists of three packages:
- Core – package containing the Apache Kafka Project
- TIBCO FTL® Bridge – connector between Kafka and TIBCO FTL applications
- Schema Repository – component for managing Apache Avro™ schema formats.
Please refer to the TIBCO Messaging—Apache Kafka Distribution Users Guide for additional details.