Cutting Through the Analytics Hype with Jen Underwood and Shawn Rogers
In this 13-minute podcast, Shawn Rogers (Senior Director of Analytic Strategy, TIBCO Software) interviews Jen Underwood (founder, Impact Analytics) on the latest developments in big data and business intelligence, including:
- How companies are implementing BI today
- Common barriers preventing BI success
- Navigating the “last mile” of analysis and turning insights into action
- What's real and what's hype in AI and Machine Learning
- Impact of legislation such as GDPR on data storage and analysis
Jen Underwood, founder of Impact Analytix, LLC, is a recognized analytics industry expert. She has a unique blend of product management, design and over 20 years of "hands-on" development of data warehouses, reporting, visualization and advanced analytics solutions. Previously she held worldwide product management roles at Microsoft and served as a technical lead for system implementation firms.
Shawn Rogers is an internationally recognized strategist, thought leader, speaker, and author specializing in analytics, business intelligence, Big Data, Cloud, IoT and social media technologies. He has founded and sold two Internet/media start-ups, and was formerly VP of Research at Enterprise Management Associates. He is presently the Senior Director of Analytic Strategy for TIBCO Software.