TIBCO’s Future of the Connected Digital Factory
As MES systems, automation tools, and connected sensors have evolved, today’s manufacturers have more data on the manufacturing process than ever before. Some of the benefits are:
- MES systems integrated directly with the manufacturing devices eliminate the need to manually input instructions into devices.
- Online process instructions are available to everyone on the assembly floor.
- Sensors collect and transmit data related to environment, product quality, and manufacturing equipment.
- The ability to predict process results in-flight and take automatic corrective action that greatly reduces waste and increases product quality.
The challenge to most manufacturers, is how do to take advantage of all these capabilities. At times the sheer amount of data can be overwhelming. Even if it is collected and reported in a dashboard, how can you properly interpret the information and act on it.
Integration of the manufacturing floor involves more than just the ability to connect systems. During this webinar, you will learn how to take advantage of an integrated manufacturing environment by leveraging:
- The transformation of sensor data into common data models that can be more easily understood and acted on.
- Real-time correlation of sensor event data, coupled with a rule base to detect and react to potential quality issues.
- Predictive maintenance models to improve the lifespan of the manufacturing devices and reduce downtime.
- Machine learning models that are applied in real time to streams of sensor events to detect anomalies and predict results.
- Automation of corrective actions and adjustments to manufacturing devices based upon sensor readings and data correlation.
- Delivery of alerts and recommendations to appropriate personnel.
Also see more Digital Factory Resources