Integration, Data, Process: SAP S/4HANA migration fundamentals and beyond
In 2027, SAP will discontine support for the SAP R3 suite. Due to the critical nature of the processes and data involved, many organizations are already working on their migration to SAP S/4HANA. On November 19, 2020, a roundtable chaired by Jacques Cheminat, Le Monde Informatique, shared their experiences with the SAP ecosystem.
- Data governance: drive your migration through data while improving your knowledge and data quality
- Process optimization: take advantage of AI and machine learning to better understand migration difficulties using process mining
- Agile integration: build a modern agnostic integration strategy to secure the transition and increase opportunities for innovation and cost optimization
- Sadaq Boutrif, Consulting and Solutions Director, TIBCO Software France & Belux
- Cyrille Robert, Consultant in Data Management
- François Rivard, CEO, Astrakhan