O’Reilly eBook: Data Fabric as Modern Data Architecture
What, exactly, is a data fabric, and why should you build one? The latest O’Reilly book is hot off the presses, and it delivers the “what, why, and how” of this increasingly popular solution to your data headaches.
Data fabrics can deliver the elusive goals that data-driven businesses share, allowing you to unify all your data, align IT with business, and empower remote and mobile workers.
Download the book to get started on a successful data fabric implementation that will free you from the limits of your current architecture, giving you the opportunity to:
- Fuel your data-driven business with a modern, distributed data architecture
- Accelerate time-to-value by unlocking your data, no matter where it resides
- Empower your people with timely, consistent, and trusted data
- Benefit more quickly from technology innovation
- Save time and money with streamlined data management and integration capabilities that embed artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Govern your data and comply with confidence