Virtual TIBCO Analytics Meetup - July 2019
Every few months, our analytics experts present on topics of interest to our virtual user community. Join the discussion with Chief Analytics Officer Michael O’Connell and his data science team.
You will learn about:
- Michael O’Connell’s latest viewpoints and observations on analytics, cloud, and data science in operations
- How AutoML makes the machine learning process more manageable by automating its most complex and lengthy parts for the business analyst and data scientist
- Powerful integration of capabilities for different players in the data science team: How to call TIBCO® Data Science workflows from TIBCO Spotfire®
- Integrating python and cloud models in Spotfire® for visual model building and review: How to use Spotfire® to visualize and run image recognition models utilising Python, AWS, and more.
- Latest content available on the TIBCO Community
- Welcome and TIBCO Analytics update by Michael O’Connell, Chief Analytics Officer
- Demo of new TIBCO Community Exchange extensions: AutoML for TIBCO® Data Science Team Studio and TIBCO Spotfire® Big Data function by Dan Rope, Director of Data Science
- Image recognition demo with Spotfire, python, and AWS recognition models by Colin Gray, Data Scientist
- TIBCO Community update by Heleen Snelting, Director of Data Science
- Live Q&A