Every manufacturer understands the importance of data. But getting the right data to the right people at the right time is one of the biggest challenges for manufacturers today.
While your existing data infrastructure can continue to perform its core function, a data virtualization layer uses data from transactions, machines, and the field to give you a holistic view of your manufacturing operations.
By unifying your data silos with virtualization, it’s possible to combine real-time production data with historical data, apply advanced analytics, and measure your production process end-to-end to understand where improvements can be made. Better data management increases overall organizational trust. So, whether you’re an industrial, high-tech, or consumer manufacturer, watch this webinar to learn how TIBCO’s Intelligent Manufacturing solutions can help you overcome challenges with data management.
What you will learn:
- The main challenges and value drivers and how you can stay ahead of the competition
- Why digitization is so important for the manufacturing industry
- How to provision data without moving or replicating it across your data infrastructure
- How a higher data quality minimizes costs and maximizes production
- How to create data trust in your organization and secure your data
- How to improve your data and reduce overall costs
The webinar also highlights customer case studies from our clients who have successfully implemented TIBCO’s Intelligent Manufacturing models.