Throwing IoT in the Trash (literally)
Innovative IoT solutions are solving real-world problems, with data serving communities in ways you would never expect. Who would have predicted the hidden insights and cost savings waiting to be uncovered in our trash? Well, Bigmate! This IoT solutions provider turns real-time sensor data into insights.
Realizing the trash collection process was outdated and inefficient, Bigmate developed a system with IoT sensors providing location, temperature, and bin level monitoring to optimize trash pickup. Saving money, streamlining operations, and optimizing processes, IoT sensor data can help your business discover new ways to solve old problems.
Join our interactive webinar panel with Bigmate and AWS to learn:
- How city-wide IoT implementation is optimizing trash pickup
- How to translate raw data into actionable insights for users
- The ins and outs of Bigmate’s IoT platform
- Gavin Adams, Sr. Solutions Architect, IoT at Amazon Web Services
- Peter Girgis, Chief Technology Officer, Bigmate
- Brett Orr, General Manager, Bigmate
- Shane Swiderek, Product Marketing Manager, TIBCO Jaspersoft