Digitization requires the reliable delivery of trusted data to drive compelling customer experiences, optimized business processes and new products. This is a major challenge due to ever faster data requirements and increasingly distributed data silos.
In this webinar, you will learn how TIBCO views the various challenges of a modern data management architecture and which building blocks can help you optimize your data value chain:
- Create a "virtual hub" for consistent, secure, and managed data sets from all your distributed data sources
- Share and manage all key data assets, including master, reference and metadata
- Acceleration of your analysis tasks with a high-performance in-memory database solution
- Gain new insights through the correct use of a graph database
What are your advantages?
- Consistent, IT-curated data that conforms to your enterprise data model and your company's standards
- Elimination of data bottlenecks, consistency and reuse regardless of the data source
- Effective collaboration at every stage of the data value chain
- Integration of data practically five to ten times faster and with much lower costs for data technology
- Less time spent searching for and preparing data, more time for its analysis
- Support your most demanding analytics workloads with increased speed and processing power
We help you to move step by step through the construction of a modern data management architecture into a more competitive position and stay there.