Every business needs to adapt and respond fast to evolving customer needs, competition, and market conditions. A microservices architecture’s central premise is that it can meet business needs by allowing just the right amount of change to bring the best outcomes—not create another monster.
From message-oriented middleware to EAI, and SOA to now microservices, TIBCO has understood the digital business journey and innovated through each step, not with a “throw out the old and bring in the new” disruptive approach, but by bridging legacy and modern.
Attend this webinar for:
- An introduction to microservices
- The TIBCO spectrum of integration (on-premises, hybrid, public cloud)
- Microservices architecture
- TIBCO integration and microservices patterns
- The role of API management
- Technical demo
Should you need further information or assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.