Leveraging Open Source Messaging like Apache Kafka and MQTT, to Enhance Your Digital Communications Infrastructure
In a world where communications is key, leveraging multiple application communications platforms has become a necessity. Converging traditional on-premises architectures with modern cloud deployments presents significant challenges across all industries, and communications is at the heart of providing this level of flexibility.
On the other hand, open source technologies have become pervasive throughout the enterprise, but supporting and maintaining them is no small task.
This webinar discusses how TIBCOⓇ Messaging can be used to provide multiple levels of communication for all your business needs. With all the options for messaging, from Apache Kafka to Eclipse Mosquito to JMS, TIBCO Messaging provides the right blend of solutions for your digital transformation.
Who Should Attend:
- IT professionals and developers, regardless of whether they are using messaging today or not
- Those interested in using open source in enterprise architectures
What You Will Learn:
- How to incorporate technologies like Apache Kafka and Eclipse Mosquitto into existing enterprise architectures to leverage open source where appropriate
- How to use messaging to provide a seamless transition from on-premises to cloud architectures
- How to address challenges facing specific industries like Financial Services, Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics when building next generation digital communications infrastructures
- How businesses address the vast range of requirements for communications (low-latency to fully transactional) needed by various application groups