Today's customers can book a hotel, a surf lesson and flights on their phones, laptops, tablets and even over voice command. Travel brands really need to focus on the channel preferences for each customer to ensure sales and services are tailored to keep customers coming back.
Speakers for the webinar include:
- Hans Tönissen, Program Architect "Comfort IT" at NS (Dutch Railways)
- Rodney Dortalina, Technology Evangelist, TIBCO Software
- Susanna Mander, VP Marketing & Brand Development, Melia Hotels International
- Stephen Glenfield, Head of Digital, Heathrow Airport
Listen to this webinar, to learn more about:
- Adapt to the connected traveler to improve user experience and build on engagement with world class tech
- Develop the right mobile strategies and partnerships with personalized content, incentives and real time data to create that frictionless travel experience
- Evaluate trends: See who's using your services and what information they're accessing from different IoT devices
Sounds like something you need to be thinking about for your future?