Introduction to TIBCO StreamBase® Complex Event Processing
Intro to TIBCO StreamBase.mp4
About this Webinar
Why was TIBCO StreamBase® just named the Best Complex Event Processing (CEP) Solution Provider by the readers of Waters Technology?
Register now for this 30-minute webinar.
TIBCO StreamBase is a CEP platform for rapidly building and deploying applications that analyze and act on real-time streaming data. In this webinar, TIBCO’s StreamBase CTO and co-founder Richard Tibbetts will explain the technology, what sets it apart, and present real-world examples of its use in capital markets, telecommunications, and e-commerce.
Attend to learn about its:
- Agile Development: StreamBase’s visual programming environment enables business and IT to collaborate and iterate on application development.
- Time-to-Market: StreamBase handles low-level application programming so you can focus on implementing business logic. You can build event-based applications up to five times faster.
- Performance and Scalability: StreamBase’s multithreaded event server can handle tens of thousands of events per second and scale to meet ever-growing volumes of big data.
- Pre-Built Connectivity and Third-Party Integration: StreamBase offers pre-built connectivity to 150+ market data providers, databases, programming languages, and statistical computing environments.
- Innovation: StreamBase has been in development for over 10 years, resulting in a mature and innovative platform that is used by some of the world’s most demanding enterprise-class firms.