In 2027, SAP will discontine support for the SAP R3 suite. Due to the critical nature of the processes and data involved, many organizations are already working on their migration to SAP S/4HANA. On November 19, 2020, a roundtable chaired by Jacques Cheminat, Le Monde Informatique, shared their experiences with the SAP ecosystem.
- Data governance: drive your migration through data while improving your knowledge and data quality
- Process optimization: take advantage of AI and machine learning to better understand migration difficulties using process mining
- Agile integration: build a modern agnostic integration strategy to secure the transition and increase opportunities for innovation and cost optimization
- Sadaq Boutrif, Consulting and Solutions Director, TIBCO Software France & Belux
- Cyrille Robert, Consultant in Data Management
- François Rivard, CEO, Astrakhan