Conducted in Bahasa Indonesia.
Banks must respond in real-time to general business, economic conditions, and changes in customer behavior. To do this effectively, increase revenue, and reduce risk and cost, banks must act fast. An event’s value has a half-life. The longer you wait, the less impact you will have.
TIBCO's event-driven architecture helps you:
1. Identify meaningful events
2. Distribute them to the respective business units
3. Make informed, data-driven decisions
4. Take action in real-time
Watch this webinar on meeting these objectives and learn how:
1. TIBCOⓇ Messaging (including Apache Kafka & Pulsar) collects & distributes events.
2. TIBCO BusinessEvents™ software provides contextual analysis of past events, enables you to define business rules and automate decisions, and gives you the power to respond to customer changes in real-time.
3. TIBCOⓇ Streaming software uses related events in the aggregate and makes decisions based on streaming & historical data.