Episode 2: In the last webinar we discussed why and how modern organizations are shifting to low-code development platforms. This time, we’ll cover how enterprise-ready low-code applications are created and how your platform will mature. At the end, we’ll also provide a quick deep-dive tutorial on a low-code platform.
Join us in the second release of a two-part webinar series with well-known independent analyst, Sandy Kemsley, and product development experts from TIBCO. Together, we’ll explore the benefits and challenges of low-code and learn the latest best practices for modern-day adoption of low-code development platforms.
- How modern businesses use low-code to improve productivity and speed up innovation
- Use-case demonstrations on how low-code is used for situational, prototyping, long-term production, and front-end purposes
- How to leverage low-code for digitizing manual processes, create new system extensions or enhancements, and bridge legacy apps to deliver new functionality
- How some low-code platforms can support traditional coding environments and coexist with other platforms
- Sandy Kemsley – Independent Analyst, Consultant and Process Architect, Kemsley Design
- Roger King – Senior Director of Product Management and Strategy, TIBCO
- Nicolas Marzin – Director, Strategic Enablement Group, TIBCO