Want to extend your HPC environment to the cloud? In this joint session with Microsoft, we show how banks and insurance companies are increasing performance and quickly executing mission-critical services like risk management, complex pricing, and other computation-intensive applications. Learn how you can dynamically burst to the cloud or even fully migrate entire HPC environments and workflows.
- Welcome – Mike Kennedy, TIBCO
- It’s an economic win, bring your risk workloads to Azure – Greg Ulepic and Stephen Richardson, Microsoft
- Deploy e2e HPC environment with CycleCloud (PBS) + AD + Lustre/ANF – Cormac Garvey, Microsoft
- Demonstration of TIBCO GridServer® software on Microsoft Azure Cyclecloud – Dave Welch and Team, TIBCO
- Microsoft & TIBCO Panel Discussion on Cloud HPC workload best practices and closing – Mike Kennedy, Donna Zimmerman, Dave Welch, TIBCO; Ben Watrous, Microsoft