Cloud for Risk Management & Other Computation-intensive Cloud Applications
Want to extend your HPC environment to the cloud? In this joint session with Microsoft, we show how banks and insurance companies are increasing performance and quickly executing mission-critical services like risk management, complex pricing, and other computation-intensive applications. Learn how you can dynamically burst to the cloud or even fully migrate entire HPC environments and workflows.
- Welcome – Mike Kennedy, TIBCO
- It’s an economic win, bring your risk workloads to Azure – Greg Ulepic and Stephen Richardson, Microsoft
- Deploy e2e HPC environment with CycleCloud (PBS) + AD + Lustre/ANF – Cormac Garvey, Microsoft
- Demonstration of TIBCO GridServer® software on Microsoft Azure Cyclecloud – Dave Welch and Team, TIBCO
- Microsoft & TIBCO Panel Discussion on Cloud HPC workload best practices and closing – Mike Kennedy, Donna Zimmerman, Dave Welch, TIBCO; Ben Watrous, Microsoft