Inferencing machine learning models is one of the top use cases of edge computing. From time-series telemetry to video frames, machine learning can be leveraged to infer inbound data streams to intelligently detect anomalies and patterns.
When combined with industrial IoT, ML inferencing makes the deployments valuable through predictive maintenance and analytics.
Join Janakiram MSV, a well-respected analyst, advisor, and architect in the cloud computing space for this on-demand webinar on:
- The evolution of edge computing
- Machine learning as the driver of edge computing
- The role of serverless computing
- Edge and the importance of interoperability across deep learning frameworks
- How TIBCO’s Project Flogo® helps developers bring intelligence to the edge