Accelerate Your Cloud Journey with TIBCO Cloud Integration
In this time of uncertainty, your organization needs to quickly adapt and look for ways to run operations remotely. That means: accelerate adoption of cloud technologies. Software as a service (SaaS) and other cloud technologies can help you address many challenges, but a major obstacle for many organizations is lack of integration.
Operating with the speed, agility, and automation of a digital business requires fast integration of applications and data. The TIBCO Cloud™ Integration platform accelerates integration by empowering more people (who aren’t necessarily experts) to connect information assets no matter where they are hosted. Using an API-led approach and hundreds of connectors to popular endpoints and technologies, the platfrom makes connecting everything in your organization easier and faster.
Hear from TIBCO Software's Integration Specialist and Solution Architect Jordan Watts, and AOT Technologies' Enterprise Integration Architect Vinod Uppinipurath, explain:
- How TIBCO Cloud Integration software as a service differs from other iPaaS solutions
- Requirements, tools, and techniques for line of business developers moving to the cloud
- TIBCO Cloud Integration connectivity to 200+ common applications
- How to use the TIBCO Cloud Integration VPN to connect securely to your organization's data center
- TIBCO Cloud Integration deployment models, availability on Azure and AWS, and Canadian locations
- How to use the open-source Project Flogo IoT integration framework in the TIBCO Cloud Integration iPaaS