An intense focus on radically improving customer experience (CX) is shaping communications service provider (CSP) business strategies worldwide. From reorganization and digital transformation, to big data initiatives and adoption of new technology, CX has become a focal point of effort, investment, and performance evaluation.
In this report,TM Forum covers:
- The big picture
- The network, service, and CX triangle
- CX for B2B
- The future of legacy IT
- Strategies for improving customer experience
- Network-aware proactive care
- A holistic data approach to customer intimacy
- Barry Graham, contributing analyst, TM Forum
- Ed Finegold, contributing analyst, TM Forum
- San Zaw, VP, solution consulting, TIBCO Software Inc.
- Yossi Zohar, telecom vertical solutions, ServiceNow
- Sandeep Choudury, global industry principal, SAP