Banks globally are betting big on artificial intelligence and machine learning to give them the technological edge they need for more real-time, personalized and predictive banking services. A framework will help both differentiate early winners and provide them with sustained advantages in intelligence.
Download this IDC Analyst Infobrief to learn about how the world’s best banks are becoming more personal, more predictive, and more real-time than ever.
What you will learn:
- 8 trends that reflect bank’s readiness for connected intelligence
- 9 pitfalls to avoid & 9 ways to bridge the gaps
- The personal, real-time and predictive building blocks of AI & ML for banks
- Notable leaders based on IDC Financial Insights’ research and their respective use cases
- Essential guidance from IDC to leading banks