See TIBCO Statistica™ in Action
Make Innovating Easy
Smart, flexible, comprehensive analytics let you:
- Create innovative models with the latest deep learning, predictive, prescriptive, AI, and analytical techniques—and drive a culture of analytics for all;
- Rapidly prototype new techniques with open source and built-in analytics that provide flexibility and fast exploration of models;
- Uncover new business opportunities, revenue streams, and asset monetization for a sustained competitive advantage.
Leverage Reusable Data Science
Reusable templates that can be easily deployed, monitored, and controlled in production help business users and data scientists collaborate and understand complex business issues and analytic approaches. You can ensure best practices, privacy, and security with model management and governance.
Bring Deep Insights for Competitive Advantage
With a platform that lets you ingest, clean, prepare, model, visualize, operationalize, and monitor analytics, you can efficiently deliver actionable insights to the right people at the right time and tell persuasive and compelling data-driven stories that the business can understand, trust, and act on.
Orchestrate, Manage, and Govern Analytics
When you centrally manage and govern the entire analytic lifecycle, you can ensure regulatory compliance, adherence to corporate and ethical standards, and best practices. Easily update and deploy data prep and analytic workflows as business strategy and conditions change. And ensure greater reliability of models with version control, audit logs, and approval processes.
Data Access and Preparation
Monitor, Manage, and Deploy
Security and Governance
Open, Flexible, Extensible
With the recent release of Statistica 13.4 it is now even easier to empower citizen data scientists and deploy sophisticated analytic models to real-time scoring environments. New capabilities include:
- Integration with TIBCO Spotfire®, supporting running of Statistica workspaces via Spotfire® data functions
- Access data from Spotfire by importing a Spotfire workspace (.sbdf) node and export data back to Spotfire
- Reuse Spotfire data connections by accessing them directly from a workspace
- Publish PMML models to TIBCO StreamBase® streaming analytics, which uses the TIBCO® Artifact Management Server
- Use Elasticsearch text analytics to process unstructured data
- Support for OSI PI event frames and asset framework data
And more analytics including Lasso regression WPF node and dynamic time warping to align IoT sensor data.