TIBCO Bolsters Connected Intelligence Cloud Capabilities for Limitless Innovation
New and Enhanced Cloud Capabilities Span Integration, Data, and Analytics Solutions
TIBCO Software Inc., a global leader in integration, API management, and analytics, today announced enhanced capabilities for the TIBCO® Connected Intelligence Cloud (TCIC). TIBCO continues to expand its cloud offerings, empowering businesses to leverage integration, messaging, and analytics capabilities on TIBCO Cloud™ to solve their toughest digital transformation challenges.
TCIC, a complete digital-business platform, allows organizations to interconnect disparate data, identify operational issues or future opportunities, and turn insights into actions. Within one environment, TCIC easily adapts to meet diverse enterprise business needs, from faster time-to-market, to a compelling customer experience.
The additions to TCIC will provide users with highly customizable and simple-to-use functions, such as business event processing, full lifecycle APIs, and visual analytics. New TCIC products include:
- TIBCO Cloud™ Events: Event processing tailored for the cloud
- TIBCO Cloud™ Nimbus®: Intelligent business process modeling
- TIBCO Cloud™ Starters: Customizable, cross-capability template applications, built by TIBCO LABS™, a collaborative program for customers and partners
- TIBCO Cloud™ AuditSafe (Beta): Immutable cloud-based audit ledger backed by TIBCO Blocklayer™, TIBCO's blockchain network
Enhancements to existing TCIC products include:
- TIBCO Cloud™ Integration with TIBCO Scribe® functionality: Cloud-based integration for businesses of any size and users of any skill level
- TIBCO Cloud™ Mashery® and TIBCO Mashery® Local: Full lifecycle API management that is also available in user’s own data center as containerized microservices
- TIBCO Cloud™ Live Apps: Addition of a TIBCO® Live Apps assistant, featuring an automated chat-style interface, based on Amazon Lex™
- TIBCO Cloud™ Spotfire® X: Data visualization and analytics with the A(X) experience (coming soon)
"At TIBCO, we believe that innovation is driven by taking a human approach to data, not simply by increased digitalization," said Matt Quinn, chief operating officer, TIBCO. "Our goal with the expanded TIBCO Connected Intelligence Cloud is to create an enterprise-scale platform that augments organizations' intelligence and humanizes digital analysis. We listened to our customers' needs, focusing on a seamless user experience, faster speed to market, and the ability to interconnect TIBCO offerings to create dynamic business applications."
TIBCO is also expanding its relationship with Amazon Web Services (AWS) by making additional TCIC offerings available on AWS Marketplace™, adding Amazon Lex-based chatbot capabilities, running joint webinars with AWS, and supporting Diamond sponsorship of AWS re:Invent 2018.
For more information about TIBCO, please visit here.
TIBCO fuels digital business by enabling better decisions and faster, smarter actions through the TIBCO Connected Intelligence Cloud. From APIs and systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of your business through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation. Learn how TIBCO makes digital smarter at www.tibco.com.
TIBCO, Mashery, Nimbus, Spotfire, Blocklayer, LABS, and the TIBCO logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of TIBCO Software Inc. and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All other product and company names and marks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification.