TIBCO NOW Launches, Bringing Attendees to Destination: Digital
Annual Conference Features Executive Keynotes, a Variety of Breakout Sessions, and Digital Technology Demonstrations for Attendees to Choose From
TIBCO Software Inc., a global leader in integration and analytics, today announced the kickoff of the annual TIBCO NOW® conference. This year, TIBCO NOW serves as a launch pad for organizations on the journey towards digital business transformation, bringing together thought leaders, customers, partners, and industry executives to collaborate on ways to evolve at the speed of innovation and fuel their strategy with greater insights of their customers, ecosystem, and processes. TIBCO NOW is being held in Las Vegas today, May 17 through May 19 at the MGM Resort & Casino.
Nearly 2,000 attendees will have the opportunity to network and discuss how the exponential growth of big data, cloud, Internet of Things, and mobile technologies are inciting the need for digital business. With the support of our sponsors including HCL Technologies Ltd, Infosys, Integration Matters, PerkinElmer, Inc., and SL, conference goers will have access to a number of digital business resources. Attendees will be exposed to informative keynotes presented by TIBCO leadership and distinguished guest speakers to hands-on labs and certification opportunities to over 100 breakout sessions encompassing in-depth overviews of how to implement TIBCO's Fast Data platform to accelerate digital transformation and best practices for using technology to fuel transformation and transcend challenges. Participants will also hear from TIBCO customers Chevron, The North Face, and Norfolk Southern, including among others sharing strategies and applicable advice for achieving maximum digital business impact.
"Our annual TIBCO NOW conference assembles digital technology experts, as well as the most innovative customers and partners to discuss, share, and collaborate on the opportunities and challenges facing digital businesses today and in the future,” said Thomas Been, chief marketing officer, TIBCO. "This year's theme, Destination: Digital, embodies TIBCO's mission to enable attendees to gain a deeper understanding of their customers, ecosystem, and processes to propel their journey towards being a digital enterprise."
- Featured keynotes from TIBCO executives Murray Rode (CEO), Matt Quinn (CTO), and Raj Verma (EVP, Worldwide Sales), and special guest speakers NASA Chief Engineer Adam Steltzner and futurist Ray Kurzweil;
- 100+ breakout sessions with TIBCO product experts covering digital topics such as API management, Cloud-Native Architecture, leveraging Fast Data, and the Internet of Things (IoT), featuring sponsors and partners such as Hewlett Packard and Cognizant, as well as customers including, TUI and Convergex;
- In-depth demo sessions featuring key TIBCO Fast Data products such as TIBCO BusinessWorks™ Container Edition, TIBCO® Cloud Integration, TIBCO Mashery®, TIBCO Spotfire®, TIBCO Jaspersoft®, TIBCO Simplr™, TIBCO ActiveMatrix® BPM, TIBCO Messaging, and TIBCO Live Datamart;
- A live concert with Billboard chart-topping Walk the Moon performing their platinum single, "Shut Up and Dance," at the premier Hakkasan nightclub at the MGM Grand Resort & Casino on Wednesday evening, May 18; and
- Opportunities to network and share best digital business practices within the TIBCO ecosystem
TIBCO Trailblazer Awards return and will be presented again at this year's conference at a special ceremony on May 17. Honored recipients of the Trailblazer Awards are selected based on their demonstration in turning IT into a business differentiator through the deployment of TIBCO Fast Data technology to enable digital business transformation. This year's Trailblazer Awards expand to five categories, where we debut the Transformer Award.
For more information about, please visit http://now.tibco.com/.
Don't miss out on the digital business transformation conversation. View the live stream of the keynote sessions on May 17 at 8:30am PT and on May 18 at 8:30am PT here. Follow @TIBCO on Twitter, and on our Facebook and LinkedIn pages to hear the latest from TIBCO leadership and subject-matter experts at the conference how the digital revolution continues to rapidly change the face of business.
TIBCO Software takes businesses to their digital destinations by interconnecting everything in real time and providing augmented intelligence for everyone, from business users to data scientists. This combination delivers faster answers, better decisions, and smarter actions. For nearly 20 years, thousands of businesses around the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to differentiate themselves through compelling customer experiences, optimized assets, and innovative new business models. Learn how TIBCO brings data alive at www.tibco.com.
TIBCO, the TIBCO logo, ActiveMatrix, BusinessWorks, Jaspersoft, Mashery, Simplr, Spotfire, and TIBCO NOW are trademarks or registered trademarks of TIBCO Software Inc. and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All other product and company names and marks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification.