TIBCO Brings Powerful New Ease-of-Use Enhancements to Fast Data Capabilities
TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX) today announced numerous improvements to the company’s Fast Data capabilities, enabling IT and business users alike to quickly and easily leverage todays rapidly changing business environment. These new capabilities are being demonstrated in-depth at TIBCO NOW™, TIBCO’s annual user conference held November 3rd -5th in San Francisco.
Products and services based on TIBCO’s Fast Data platform enable businesses worldwide to turn Big Data into a differentiator. With today’s announcements, customers can realize value even more quickly through the following user experience enhancements:
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™ 6.2 – TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 6.2 accelerates development with new SaaS plugins for Salesforce.com®, Marketo®, and Microsoft Dynamics® CRM that can be downloaded directly from the Integrated Development Environment (IDE). Quality and automation of projects are improved thanks to the availability of testing and continuous integration plugins, and deployments are easier with the ability to deploy to the Amazon Cloud directly from within the IDE.
- TIBCO® MDM Studio 4.0 – TIBCO MDM Studio 4.0 enables customers to build custom applications and user interfaces for the management of master data. To reduce the complexity of Master Data Management, TIBCO also announces the availability of ready to use templates for managing customers in a B2B context, B2C context, as well as industry templates such as SID for telecoms.
- TIBCO BPM Enterprise 3.1 – TIBCO BPM Enterprise 3.1 introduces TIBCO JasperReports® Server for ActiveMatrix® BPM to provide out-of-the-box adaptable dashboards for all styles of business processes and their ever-changing data. Additionally, the new version of ActiveMatrix BPM has enhanced case management in order to support organizations that need to rapidly adapt processes and applications in order to quickly respond to business needs.
- TIBCO LogLogic® 6 – TIBCO Loglogic 6 introduces several key features to simplify the process of deriving value from machine data. By focusing on ease-of-use, accessibility, and scalability, LogLogic® 6 enables users to accelerate time-to-value for compliance, security, and operational intelligence.
- TIBCO Simplr™ – TIBCO Simplr is a new service enabling users to connect and share data between popular applications such as Salesforce® and Marketo, prominent social networks, or web analytic services such as TIBCO Spotfire® Cloud. By choosing one of the many ready-to-use recipes or creating their own, users simply define how to integrate data without any infrastructure. With a broad support for marketing automation applications, Simplr is especially suited for marketing departments, with future connectivity slated for other types of applications such as human resources.
"Businesses are struggling to assimilate their 21st-century business needs with their available resources," said Matt Quinn, chief technology officer, TIBCO. "By streamlining and enhancing our Fast Data platform, we have made it faster and easier for our customers to manage data and make the right business decisions."
At TIBCO NOW 2014, companies of all sizes and varieties are learning how adopting a Fast Data infrastructure will lead to the greatest competitive advantages in the marketplace. By investing in greater ease-of-use updates to these flagship solutions, TIBCO has helped customers make that an even more achievable reality.
To learn more about TIBCO’s Fast Data platform please visit
About TIBCO NOW
TIBCO NOW is a leading industry conference focused on exploring the disruption in technology happening today, and how enterprises can adapt and win in an age of rapid change. TIBCO NOW will provide an opportunity to learn about the seismic technological forces causing this disruption – Big Data, cloud, mobile, social, and much more. Discover how others are riding the wave of disruption to get – and stay – ahead of the competition. Visit
NOW.TIBCO.com to learn more!
TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX) is a global leader in infrastructure and business intelligence software. Whether it's optimizing inventory, cross-selling products, or averting crisis before it happens, TIBCO uniquely delivers the Two-Second Advantage® -- the ability to capture the right information at the right time and act on it preemptively for a competitive advantage. With a broad mix of innovative products and services, TIBCO is the strategic technology partner trusted by businesses around the world. Learn more about TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
TIBCO, Two-Second Advantage, ActiveMatrix, ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks, JasperReports, Spotfire, LogLogic, TIBCO Simplr, and TIBCO NOW are trademarks or registered trademarks of TIBCO Software Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Marketo is a trademark of Marketo, Inc. Microsoft Dynamics is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Salesforce and Salesforce.com are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other product and company names and marks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.
The foregoing document includes a description of certain planned future features and functionality. Such description is provided for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice.