TIBCO Brings Fast Data Solutions to Leading European Companies
Saint-Gobain and Stade Toulousain Share Their Successes at Transform Europe 2014 – The Annual TIBCO EMEA User Forum
TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX), a global leader in infrastructure and business intelligence software, today announced that top businesses across a variety of industries have gathered this week at TIBCO's annual Transform Europe 2014 user forum. The conference brings together diverse leaders to discuss business challenges, and how Fast Data solutions can improve their operations and customer experiences. Businesses attending Transform Europe 2014 — held in Paris, Rotterdam and Milan on June 17, 18 and 19, respectively — include leaders in high-performance materials, semiconductors, sports, construction, smart home solutions and airlines.
Many businesses are taking in massive amounts of data, but the data loses value if they can't make sense of it in real time to make better decisions. It's not enough to just capture Big Data – to optimize positive outcomes from it, businesses need to continuously process and analyze data and then act of the information, at the right time. This concept is called Fast Data – processing Big Data in real time to gain instant awareness and take instant action.
More than 4,000 of the world's leading companies are using TIBCO's Fast Data solutions to improve efficiency and customer experience, including:
- Stade Toulousain: Known for its prestigious rugby team that has been champions of France many times over, and also four-time European champions, Stade Toulousain manages a wide variety of activities – ticketing, subscriptions, shops, restaurants, etc. Given the breadth of activities that they manage, their relationship with supporters is particularly strategic. For over a year, TIBCO Software has supported Stade Toulousain in its digital transformation, aimed at exploiting the full potential of the data they capture and the information they generate from their business activities. TIBCO integration, event processing and analytics solutions provide Stade Toulousain a multichannel view of their outlets and a 360° view of their supporters, allowing them to interact with and engage their network based on personalized knowledge. The objectives are to increase sales of tickets and merchandise, develop awareness, drive sponsorship, and efficiently manage suppliers. This technology strategy aims to make Stade Toulousain the "revered rugby brand" and give fans the chance to engage with the brand throughout the year, both on match days and non-match days.
- Saint-Gobain S.A: Saint-Gobain Services RH France has harnessed TIBCO's Nimbus™ BPM platform across its HR function to allow it to capture and deploy business processes in a format and language that can be easily understood and adopted by its employees. As the shared HR services division at Saint-Gobain France, they provide business processes to more than 350 correspondents comprising subsidiaries, departments and business units. The objective is to allow a consistent and centralized governance of shared HR processes, as well as the tracking and registering of the actions making up each process (e.g. closing a salary payment process). As part of the deployment plan, TIBCO's Nimbus BPM platform is provided to Saint-Gobain Services RH France through a SaaS model in order to accelerate the deployment of the solution, which is planned to be hosted on-premises at a later stage.
TIBCO's Fast Data Portfolio
Fast Data is not a single technology, but a spectrum of approaches including a robust and scalable information bus that is able to collect, move, interpret and act upon huge amounts of unstructured information in as little time as possible. Other TIBCO products that enable companies to harness the power of Fast Data include:
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix® BPM 3.0: the latest version of the TIBCO business process management (BPM) suite that makes organizations more effective in adapting to a constantly changing environment. Every second, millions of events are produced by people, processes and systems, across an enterprise. ActiveMatrix® BPM 3.0 provides processes flexible enough to react to the right events in real time, ushering in event-driven BPM, so businesses can react to events as they happen, have contextual conversations across all channels, and ultimately improve business outcomes while enhancing their customer's overall experience.
- TIBCO Spotfire® 6.5: the latest version of the TIBCO leading analytics platform brings to market a user-friendly approach, empowering organizations to build unique applications that can seamlessly connect to diverse data sources, and new spatial data sources, enabling users to create rich visualizations. This helps companies generate new levels of insight and discovery quickly, giving them instant awareness and allowing them to take instant action.
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™ 6.1: the next generation of the flagship TIBCO product and leading integration solution offers a productive design environment that enables organizations to act in real time by making data available, reliable and actionable. It provides a single platform to transform Big Data into Fast Data, vastly improving business processes across all channels. The extensive connectivity and openness of the solution lets users create their own functions and connectors, speeding up and reducing the complexity of integration enabling a great quality of service while keeping the cost of ownership low.
Each of these products are loosely coupled, but can be tightly integrated to create the ultimate Fast Data solution. For more information about how some of Europe's top companies are using Fast Data, visit www.tibco.com. For more on Transform Europe 2014, visit: http://transform.tibco.com/.
TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX) is a global leader in infrastructure and business intelligence software. Whether it's optimizing inventory, cross-selling products, or averting crisis before it happens, TIBCO uniquely delivers the Two-Second Advantage® – the ability to capture the right information at the right time and act on it preemptively for a competitive advantage. With a broad mix of innovative products and services, TIBCO is the strategic technology partner trusted by businesses around the world. Learn more about TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
TIBCO, Two-Second Advantage, Spotfire, ActiveMatrix, BusinessWorks, Nimbus and TIBCO Software are trademarks or registered trademarks of TIBCO Software Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Other product and company names and marks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.