TIBCO to Showcase Strategy and Software at TUCON, Helping Companies Realize the Benefits of Enterprise 3.0
TUCON 2010 to Host More than 1200 Attendees, Feature 17 Keynotes and Preview New Event-Driven Software
TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX) today kicked off the company's annual customer and business partner conference, TUCON®, at the Palazzo Hotel in Las Vegas, NV. With more than 1200 attendees, 70 partners and exhibitors, the event focuses on helping companies realize the benefits of Enterprise 3.0 to gain "The Two Second Advantage."
Starting today and continuing through May 13, 2010, TUCON 2010 features more than 75 speakers, which represent business and IT leaders located around the world and at all levels of the organization, such as OfficeMax and Banco Wal-Mart de Mexico Adelante, S.A.
What makes TUCON 2010 unique: attendees will be hearing firsthand from TIBCO practitioners from 40 countries about how they are successfully leveraging TIBCO's software to manage events, decisions, processes and applications in real time on a massive scale.
Conference Highlights Include:
- Five keynote addresses on Tuesday, including Mark Hurd, chairman and chief executive officer, Hewlett Packard and Vivek Ranadivé, chairman and chief executive officer, TIBCO Software Inc.
- Wednesday keynote addresses from Vineet Nayar, chief executive officer, HCL Technologies; Jan Marshall, CIO, Southwest Airlines; Dr. Sumit Chowdry, CIO, Reliance Communications; and Rob Calloway, Partner Technology Practice, Accenture
- 60 in-depth breakout sessions spanning six content tracks: Leveraging the Cloud Now, Powering Composite Applications, Enterprise Architecture: Principles and Best Practices, Optimize Now: Events and Visibility, BPM: Breakthrough Process and People Efficiency, Spotfire®: Analytics for Better and Smarter Decision Making
- More than 75 presentations and vertical summit forums on real-world deployments of TIBCO solutions
- A Solutions Showcase that offers a place to engage in one-on-one discussions with TIBCO product managers, professional services consultants, engineers and other experts
- More than 73 partner booths featuring some of the industry's foremost companies experienced in systems integration, hardware, software, vertical industries, and other critical services
For more information about the conference, please visit: http://tucon.tibco.com.
"Enterprise 3.0 is no longer an abstract idea. It is here, it is happening and it is powerful," said Ram Menon, executive vice president of worldwide marketing, TIBCO. "TUCON this year will break new ground as the largest conference in our history featuring an extensive keynote lineup, tracks and user sessions. Attendees will depart with an understanding of the value and vision behind the Two Second Advantage."
TIBCO's technology digitized Wall Street in the '80s with its event-driven "Information Bus" software, which helped make real-time business a strategic differentiator in the '90s. Today, TIBCO's infrastructure software gives customers the ability to constantly innovate by connecting applications and data in a service-oriented architecture, streamlining activities through business process management, and giving people the information and intelligence tools they need to make faster and smarter decisions, what we call The Power of Now®. TIBCO serves more than 3,000 customers around the world with offices in more than 20 countries and an ecosystem of over 200 partners. Learn more at www.tibco.com.
TIBCO, TUCON, The Power of Now, Spotfire, and TIBCO Software are trademarks or registered trademarks of TIBCO Software Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.