The program provides partners with benefits such as special listing in the TIBCO Partner Directory and TIBCO Partner Solution Showcase page for validated solutions, marketing resources, marketing development funds, and discounted rates for TIBCO events.
Partners with a validated solution gain access to the TIBCO Product or Engineering teams for a solution review workshop, and support in joint roadmap development.
Validated partners are assigned a go-to-market resource from the TIBCO sales organization for proactive co-selling.
Partner Solutions Showcase
Ready to validate your solution with TIBCO?
- Partner submits a solution validation application for review through this application form.
- The application is evaluated by TIBCO, based on solution validation requirements.
- Once verified, the partner must present a solution overview and a demo to the TIBCO Product or Engineering teams.
- Based on the TIBCO Product or Engineering team’s recommendation, the solution validation application is approved or denied.
- Validated partner solutions receive the program benefits.
- The validation is active for two years from the date of approval, after which the partner solution must be validated again.
TIBCO B2B Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
This TIBCO B2B Code of Business Conduct and Ethics (the “Policy”) helps ensure that TIBCO Business...
TIBCO Partner Program Guide
TIBCO recognizes that different organizations bring different value and opportunities to our mutual...