Proactive Process Monitoring
RS2i's Monitoring 360 solution, built on TIBCO integration solutions, empowers users to monitor all of a company's business processes in real time, enabling proactive and predictive problem solving. RS2i is a computer engineering specialist and software integrator, supporting customers in all project stages—from design to development, through support and consulting.
Business process management (BPM) can be overwhelming for businesses and their employees. Often, there is no end-to-end visibility to a company's business process that spans staff and systems. This can lead to inefficient processes, lack of control, inaccurate data flows, and inconsistency.
Whether your processes are human or technical, implemented in BPM solutions or not, Monitoring 360 can monitor and manage them. This solution offers a full view that’s powered by five key capabilities:
- Event Collection: Monitoring 360 operates based on event capture, correlation, and processing in third-party applications. Different connectors (ESB, file analysis, API) provide interfaces with these different applications.
- Structured and/or Rapid Searches: Several types of searches, based on technical or functional criteria, allow access to any type of information present in the system.
- Proactivity: Alerts allow you to monitor the process execution, ensuring the system proactively makes the right decisions at the right time.
- Monitoring Dashboards: Monitoring 360 provides many dashboards with different types of indicators. Robust drill-down mechanisms provide access to the details and origins of data sources.
- AI Prediction Module: The AI Prediction Module performs statistical analysis on existing data to predict events and anticipate problems—making the right decisions at the right time and alerting the user to act.
With RS2i's Monitoring 360 solution, businesses can anticipate problems before they happen and streamline workflows for increased efficiency. Event capture and correlation emitted by different applications provides an end-to-end view of business processes.