Come join us for DevOps and Hops at Top Golf!
Businesses today are increasingly shifting to Agile and DevOps practices as part of their digital journey. While modern software approaches like DevOps, cloud, containers, and microservices are becoming de facto for strategic initiatives (at the “Edge” nearest customers), they are also gradually getting adopted for foundational IT (the "Core"). This continuum between Edge and Core is fundamental to realizing an enterprise-level DevOps strategy with hybrid integration competency that spans organizational boundaries, applications, data sources, deployment models (on-premises, cloud, and hybrid), end-points, and consumers.
Please join us to understand how to use hybrid integration techniques to extend information processing to IoT, mobile, cloud, and big data environments. The event will feature the following technologies:
TIBCO BusinessWorks™ Container Edition
TIBCO BusinessWorks Container Edition allows you to build cloud native applications with an API-first approach and deploy it to a container-based PaaS platform such as Cloud Foundry or Kubernetes.
TIBCO BusinessWorks Container Edition is powered by a next-generation foundation that includes an Eclipse-based design-time, powerful process engine, and a modular OSGI-based run-time, enabling developers to create new services, orchestrate business processes, and integrate applications in the shortest time possible.
TIBCO Cloud™ Integration
TIBCO Cloud Integration enables you to reach new customers through multiple channels such as cloud, mobile, and social. It enables API creation and application connectivity without writing a single line of code using an easy-to-use drag-and-drop graphical environment. It allows developers to:
- Quickly and easily model, create, test, and deploy APIs
- Easily connect cloud-based services as well as on-premises applications
- Customize API behavior without changing backend APIs
- Fully support the API lifecycle with TIBCO Mashery® API Management Platform
Nitin Raut, Director of Central Presales, TIBCO Software
- 5:30pm ‒ 6:00 pm ‒ Registration/Networking
- 6:00pm ‒ 6:30pm – DevOps: The What, Why, and How
- 6:30pm ‒ 7:00pm ‒ BusinessWorks Container Edition, TIBCO Cloud Integration Overview
- 7:00pm ‒ 8:00pm ‒ Free TopGolf Play