TIBCO Marketing Experts to Present at Invitation-Only Workshop
Loyalty Marketing and Industry Experts Give Guidance on Successful Marketing Concepts
TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX) today announced that it will host an invitation only marketing workshop: "Bullet-Proofing Your Ask: How to Ensure Internal Commitment for a More Effective Marketing Platform" on May 15th in New York.
Whether marketers are about to invest in a full-blown customer engagement strategy or enhance their current program, they need a business case that shows the ROI.
This workshop combines the art and science of translating great marketing concepts into measurable economic scenarios to move the project ahead.
The workshop will be hosted by David Rosen, TIBCO Loyalty Lab®'s Loyalty Marketing Guru and industry expert. Rosen has led the company's Professional Services Group since he joined in 2005. Previously David was a Partner in Oliver Wyman's Retail and Consumer practice. He is a graduate of Dartmouth College and received his MBA from Stanford's Graduate School of Business.
In the workshop, Mr. Rosen will teach and advise marketers how to:
- Translate programs and campaigns to common analysis structures
- Set up a base-case from known performance data
- Understand how different categories and structures impact performance
- Identify the most significant variables of risk
- Build a test & learn capability that validates assumptions in a low-risk manner
- Overlay potential balance sheet and income statement impacts
Marketers will to learn how to present their base-case and alternatives in ways that build confidence, moderate risks and are supported by fact-based analyses.
- What: Bullet-Proofing Your Ask: How to Ensure Internal Commitment for a More Effective Marketing Platform
- When: Workshop Wednesday, May 15th from 4-5:30PM. PDT.
- Information: To request an invitation to this event, please visit: http://forms.loyaltylab.com/event-NY-invite
TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX) is a provider of infrastructure software for companies to use on-premise or as part of cloud computing environments. Whether it's efficient claims or trade processing, cross-selling products based on real-time customer behavior, or averting a crisis before it happens, TIBCO provides companies the two-second advantage® – the ability to capture the right information, at the right time, and act on it preemptively for a competitive advantage. More than 4,000 customers worldwide rely on TIBCO to manage information, decisions, processes, and applications in real time. Learn more at www.tibco.com.
TIBCO, Loyalty Lab, two-second advantage, and TIBCO Software are trademarks or registered trademarks of TIBCO Software Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other product and company names and marks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only. For more information, contact www.tibco.com.