Workshop – How to build smart apps in minutes
Collin St Business Centre (CSBC)
330 Collins St,
Low-code development is gaining momentum as organisations accelerate digital transformation to fuel growth. However, not all low-code platforms are created equal. Only TIBCO allows you to truly differentiate by creating and deploying smart apps that are purposeful, connected, nimble, data-driven, enterprise-ready―and hosted in Australia.
Join us at our next Lunch & Learn to discover how to:
- Simply empower citizen developers to deliver apps that solve business problems
- Turn ideas into fully functional applications in minutes with our “design by interview” approach
- Seamlessly connect apps to any data source, any process in the cloud, or any on-premises application
- Make agile transformation a reality with quick build, test, and update iteration
- Manage applications throughout their lifecycles
Who should attend:
- Application Development Managers – Speed business app development
- Digital Leads – Reduce IT workload and let users do it themselves
- Business Managers/General Managers ‒ Improve operational excellence & customer experience without burdening IT and without losing innovation
- Innovation Manager – Aspire to create a better way to work and easily and quickly start using a platform that lets you innovate and create new business capabilities
- Business Analysts ‒ Deliver more than documentation
- Data and Process Savvy Business Users ‒ Start using a new type of tool that alleviates overwhelming email and leapfrogs your old Office tools
- Operational Efficiency and IT teams ‒ Empower your lines of business
- Bring your laptop for the hands-on session
- Sign up for a TIBCO Cloud™ Live Apps free 30-day trial for the session so you can follow along.
- Come with the recommended latest version of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge
Breakfast will be provided.
For further enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com