Data Science Lab: Hands on demos from TIBCO’s best data scientists
Join this session if you are a data scientist and love to find innovative ways to solve problems with advanced analytics. This session will cover:
- Demonstrations of how to create innovative models with the latest analytical techniques, from descriptive, predictive to prescriptive, using a combination of classic statistical models or supervised/unsupervised AI Machine Learning algorithms.
- How to select and apply algorithms for your models using both workflow visual programming tools or menu driven application with open source modelling packages embedded.
- Methods to collaborate and communicate with the business users and citizen data scientists to understand complex issues and translate to analytic approaches using strong visual analytics with great transparency.
- Creating persuasive and compelling stories that the business can understand, trust, and act upon.
- Takeaway tips & tricks on how to try this at home using our reusable templates and other community assets.
Heleen Snelting, Data Science Manager
Ana Costa e Silva, Sr Data Scientist
Ritika Sehgal, Sr Analytics Specialist