Oakwood Hotel(Samsung-dong) 5F, Premier Room
Innovation is at the heart of digital transformation and a successful business. On Tuesday, November 13, at the Oakwood Hotel, Premium Room, Samsung Dong, TIBCO will share its strategy and recent updates on solutions for agile change and innovation.
We will also present opportunities for companies to increase productivity, and look at optimal management strategies.
We hope you will be there.
TIBCO Software Korea
- 3:40–4:00pm Registration
- 4:00–4:10pm Welcome | JY Ju Country Manager, TIBCO Software Korea
- 4:10–4:50pm Digital Business Innnovation Strategy & TIBCO Solutions. Updates | San Zaw, Vice President Solution Consulting APJ, TIBCO Software Inc.
- 4:50–6:00pm Industry Use Cases (Manufacturing, Telco, Retail, Finance) | Mike Alperin, Manufacturing Industry Consultant, TIBCO Software Inc. |San Zaw, Vice President Solution Consulting APJ, TIBCO Software Inc.
- 6:00–6:10pm Q&A
- 6:10–7:00pm Dinner
* Consecutive translation will be provided during the session
* Free parking at Oakwood Hotel is only available on the underground 3rd and 4th floors.
* Please bring your business cards.
San Zaw, Vice President, APJ Solution Consulting, TIBCO Software Inc.
San Zaw is leading teams of technology specialists and domain experts across Southeast Asia, Greater China, Australia/NZ, Korea, Japan, and India. He is a practitioner in digital customer journey management, and works with Asia’s leading financial services institutions, communications service providers, and smart cities on delivering game-changing solutions and differentiated customer experiences. San’s interests include helping enterprises get measurable value from real-time digital technologies and democratized advanced analytics such as AI and Machine Learning.
Mike Alperin, Manufacturing Industry Consultant, TIBCO Data Science Team
Mike Alperin is a TIBCO manufacturing industry consultant embedded in the data science team where he applies analytics, machine learning, and big data technology to current industry problems. Prior to this current role, he was the product manager for a leading commercial yield management application. He has worked at start-ups and global semiconductor manufacturing companies as a yield manager, device engineer, process engineer, and failure analyst. Mike is based in Austin, Texas.