TIBCO Seminar: Banking on Digitally Enabled Risk - 15th May
TIBCO Software Ltd
Is your risk infrastructure showing signs of strain in the face of FRTB, Basel III, and BCBS 239? Imagine a risk function where discrepancies among business, risk and finance views are eliminated, setting the stage for advanced technologies, robotic process automation and machine learning.
You are invited to join TIBCO and our partners in London on Wednesday 15th May, where we will be taking a step beyond first generation data governance towards unified data and analytics across the enterprise. We’ll present how to achieve a digitally enabled risk function for credit, operation and accounting risk.
In two hours, we will be covering:
- How CROs are mastering regulatory change as part of transforming the banking risk function, elevating knowledge and data resources through governance, data science and analytics. Cormac Reidy - TIBCO
- An overview of the key market challenges for delivering a unified data governance model. Can a digitally enabled risk function be achieved for credit, operational and accounting risk? Rafael Gomes - Accenture
- Real world case studies from G-SIBs, Conrad Chuang - TIBCO
- A governance program to support BCBS 239 compliance
- Rollout of data-as-a-service and standard + alternate hierarchy management
- A framework to support Basel II and beyond
- Provisioning of a federated data layer to provide liquidity-risk dashboards to the enterprise
- A demo of a digitally enabled risk function
We will conclude with a drinks and canapés reception at 6.30pm.