Courtyard by Marriott Houston
11:00 am - 1:30 pm CST
11:00 AM–11:30 AM, Networking
11:30 AM–1:00 PM, Presentation & Demo
1:00 PM–1:30 PM, Q & A
This session provides an overview of visual analytics, data science, and data management technologies applicable across the enterprise — for any vertical or functional area. We will use an Energy IoT scenario to illustrate with an end-to-end demonstration including:
- Creating a visual analytics app in TIBCO Spotfire software, using well header and production data
- Using Spotfire geo-analytics to match data sources by location, and enrich these data via TIBCO Data Virtualization software
- Predicting equipment function and production with machine learning models in TIBCO Data Science software
- Analyzing streaming well-sensor data with TIBCO Streaming software, highlighting leading indicators of production decline and equipment malfunction
- Modeling data assets across these components with TIBCO EBX software, including managing metadata and reference data across locations, well states, and asset hierarchies.
We will discuss APIs and connections with open source libraries and other commercial products. A running theme is use of AI as a foundation and guiding principle across the TIBCO platform in multi-cloud environments.