Courtyard by Marriott Houston
11:00 AM–11:30 AM, Networking
11:30 AM–1:00 PM, Presentation & Demo
1:00 PM–1:30 PM, Q & A
This session provides a TIBCO Connected Intelligence Update with an overview of visual analytics, data science, and data management technologies, with applications across the enterprise. The approach is applicable across all vertical sectors and functional areas; and is illustrated using an IoT scenario from the Energy Sector.
Keynote speaker: Michael O'Connell, CAO, TIBCO Software, Inc
The session features an end-to-end demonstration including:
Presented by Catalina Herrera, Senior Data Scientist, TIBCO Software
- Creating a visual analytics app in TIBCO Spotfire, using well header and production data
- Using Spotfire's geo-analytics to match data sources by location, and enrich these data via TIBCO Data Virtualization
- Predicting equipment function and production with machine learning models in TIBCO Data Science.
Presented by Arun Thiagarajan, Lead Solutions Consultant, TIBCO Software
- Analyzing streaming sensor data from the wells with TIBCO Streaming, highlighting leading indicators of production decline and equipment malfunction.
Presented by Danny Stout, Data Scientist & Senior Solutions Consultant, TIBCO Software
- Modeling the data assets across these components with TIBCO EBX, including managing metadata and reference data across locations, well states and asset hierarchies.
with special guests on cloud, OSDU and data ops with OSIsoft and IoT