12:00 pm - 5:30 pm GMT
This free-to-attend workshop is aimed at organisations that need to connect critical cloud and on-premises business applications and data sources fast and cost-effectively.
In this interactive hands-on session, you’ll learn how to create applications by clicking, not coding, as well as how to configure and manage data integrations. Expert integration and API architects will discuss issues and strategies and share experiences and best practices.
You’ll also hear how similar organisations are transforming their businesses with TIBCO Cloud™ Integration software.
- 12:00–13:00 Registration & lunch
- 13:00–13:15 Welcome & introduction
- 13:15–14:15 Driving agile innovation across the business with TIBCO Cloud™ Integration software: Opportunities and challenges of connectivity and integration in today’s reality
- 14:15–15:45 Hands-on lab:
- Experiencing the full API and connectivity lifecycle
- Designing an API & creating a mock application
- Distributing & managing your API
- 15:45–16:30 Open discussion on adopting TIBCO Cloud™ Integration software, including real-life examples
- 16:30 – close Networking reception, refreshments including trying your hand at TIBCO’s F1 simulator experience
This is a technical workshop and you’ll need to have a basic knowledge of data integration to make the most of the sessions.
Also, make sure you bring a laptop to experience our products in the cloud. If you cannot use your own laptop, please let us know and we will endeavour to provide one, though numbers are limited.
For more information, contact Sean Jackson (firstname.lastname@example.org)