Galleria Tower Three
Getting access to data and integrating it into datasets for analysis has become a huge bottleneck. It prevents organizations like yours from using data to achieve business outcomes that propel you past your competition. One solution, Data Virtualization, provides access to all your data in real time, without having to copy, move, or replicate it. Data Virtualization:
- Accelerates business value by enabling users to access data right now as opposed to waiting for it to be made available in a physical repository.
- Reduces the cost of implementing projects with fast, agile, and flexible data access that reduces the time to finish projects from months to days.
- Reduces risk by allowing easy changes in access and new data source additions at anytime.
The TIBCO® Data Virtualization Platform is a suite of solutions that enable defining a virtual data layer to help discovery, integration, and federation of distributed information sources. It lets you create a securely managed, unified interface to files, databases, and packaged applications including DB2; Informix; LDAP; Microsoft Access, Excel, and SQL Server; MySQL; Netezza; Oracle; Sybase; flat files (including data in XML); and web services.
TIBCO Spotfire® Data Science is an enterprise big data analytics platform that can help your organization become a digital leader. The platform allows data scientists, data engineers, and business users to collaborate on advanced analytics projects. These cross-functional teams can build machine learning workflows in an intuitive web interface with a minimum of code, while still leveraging the power of big data platforms.
- 9:00 – Breakfast
- 9:15 – Introduction, George Bower, CEO, Axis Technologies
- 9:30 – Data Virtualization Overview
- 10:00 – Data Virtualization Demo
- 10:30 – Q&A, Discussion
- 10:45 – Break
- 11:00 – Data Science Overview
- 11:20 – TIBCO Statistica™ / Spotfire® Data Science Demo
- 11:50 – Q&A, Wrap-up