TIBCO Analytics Meetup
Anomaly Detection via Sound Waves at the Edge
9:00 AM PDT/ 12:00 PM EDT/ 5:00 PM BST
Every quarter, our analytics experts present a 30-minute update to our virtual user community. This quarter, we cover anomaly detection in manufacturing equipment at the edge with a live demo of sound wave analysis. Join the live discussion with the TIBCO experts who developed these innovations.
- Introduction to end-to-end edge analytics by Ahmad Fattahi, Director of Data Science
- Live demo of sound wave analysis for real-time anomaly detection on manufacturing equipment by Miguel Torres, Director of Technology and Atheer Alattar, Lead Data Scientist
- TIBCO Community update
- Discussion and Q&A
- How to develop an accurate machine learning model for anomaly detection and error classification of sound waves produced by a fan in a manufacturing plant
- How to use Project AIR from TIBCO LABS to deploy this model at the edge.
- How to execute this sound wave analysis in real-time and mimic an expert human in identifying device issues.
- How TIBCO AI solutions enable more immediate action to resolve equipment issues.
- TIBCO Community resources including TIBCO Data Science, TIBCO Spotfire and Project AIR