9:00 AM PDT/ 12:00 PM EDT/ 5:00 PM BST
Every quarter, our analytics experts present a 30 minute update to our virtual user community. This quarter we will dive into the use of TIBCO Spotfire® analytics with Python, R, and TIBCO® Data Science software. Join the live discussion with Chief Analytics Officer Michael O’Connell and the TIBCO Data Science team.
- TIBCO Data Science update by Michael O’Connell, chief analytics officer
- Live demo of Spotfire® fully managed Python integration for applications such as customer segmentation, sales forecasts, and sentiment analysis of support calls by Colin Gray and Vaibhav Gedigeri, data scientists
- Discussion and Q&A
- TIBCO Community update by Heleen Snelting, director of data science
- How Python has become the lingua franca of data scientists with its extensive data management and machine learning packages; its structured language suited to developers; and its adoption as a standard interface for SDKs and APIs to call services in cloud developer environments.
- About Spotfire inbuilt Python engine and Spotfire Data Functions for authors to embed Python scripts directly in Spotfire apps; and how Spotfire "nodes and services" architecture enables simple administration across enterprise/web deployments, including package management, and security and governance for user groups.
- How you can include statistical analysis, machine learning, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) directly within your Spotfire dashboards out of the box; and easily share analyses and apps with business users in web browser environments.
- About recent TIBCO innovation projects and community activities.
-The TIBCO Team