The Morning of Master Data Management
- What is the role of Master Data Management (MDM) in the era of big data and increasing regulation?
- How would it help your digital transformation?
- Why do you need to govern shared data? Or enhance a 360° view of a customer?
- How does MDM contribute to data quality, transform data into a strong asset, and improve project outcomes?
- How can you combine Master Data Management and analytics?
TIBCO Software and Micropole are happy to invite you to a half-day session on Thursday, June 20 to answer these questions and share expertise and customer experiences.
You will discover TIBCO EBX™ software, ranked number one in five of six use cases in the Gartner 2019 Critical Capabilities for Master Data Management Solutions report. These use cases include B2B Customer Data, Buy-side Product Data, Sell-side Product Data, Multidomain MDM, and Multivector MDM. The EBX™ solution was acquired by TIBCO from Orchestra Networks in December 2018.
08 :30 Welcome
09 :00 Introduction - Kristof Gobbens, Data Governance Practice Lead, Micropole
09 :15 TIBCO EBX, positioning and vision of a leading MDM solution - Youcef Bellebcir, Solution Consultant, TIBCO Software
10 :30 Customer stories in different verticals - Régis Prévot, Manager Data Architecture, Micropole
11:30 Sound data management in complex organizations - Alain Grijseels, former CIO FSMA – INAMI, former Director KPMG Belgium CIO Advisory
12:00 Networking lunch