13:00 to 16:00 GMT
In London alone, figures show that there are hundreds of people sleeping rough every day. And this doesn’t even hint at the numbers of ‘hidden homeless’, those who find shelter on borrowed sofas, squats or temporary accommodation.
We would all love to eliminate the issue of homelessness. And while no-one can do this alone, what we can do is work together to help those who are experiencing homelessness today and those who are on the verge of becoming homeless.
That’s why we are proud to announce the One Step Forward initiative, and you are invited to our launch event.
When: Thursday, 6 February, 2020
Where: TIBCO Office, 110 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4AY
The purpose of this event is for you to come and hear from TIBCO and our partners about the vision, purpose and goal of this initiative.
So, if you’re a social media influencer, a captain of industry, a coder looking to use your skills to make a positive impact, a volunteer with time to spare, or someone who can help us to open the right doors, we would love for you to register and attend the event, and help us to help others take One Step Forward.
Here’s what you can expect during the One Step Forward launch event:
- 13:00-14:00 – Registration & lunch
- 14:00-14:20 – Welcome & introduction to One Step Forward
- 14:20-14:40 – Helping homeless people and recovering addicts
-HOPE Worldwide UK
- 14:40-14:50 – Real-life experiences of sleeping rough
- 14:50-15:05 – Rolling out sustainable food donation programmes
- 15:05-15:20 – Refreshment break & networking
- 15:20-15:35 – Connecting the homeless to job opportunities
- 15:35-16:00 – Open discussion on the One Step Forward initiative including next steps
- 16:00-close – Networking reception, refreshments, including trying your hand at TIBCO’s F1 simulator experience
This free-to-attend event is aimed at those who want to make a difference to solving the problem of homelessness, both in the UK and beyond.
For more information, contact One Step Forward
Banner Image Credit: Tom Parsons