The global financial crisis of 2008 forced banks to transform the customer experience from in-branch to online self-service. Ten years later, high-street retailers are going through similar disruption: the digital space has already been grabbed by retailers who entice consumers online as a first choice.
Join the High Street Déjà Vu seminar to find out how high-street retailers can beat today’s online competition. Below are the topics you can expect from TIBCO and our partners, followed by a networking reception.
- Why, in the Digital Age, are brands and retailers more disconnected from their customers than at anytime in retail history? (Nicholas Oliver – Founder & CEO of People.IO)
- The new connected in-store experience. (John Howell – EMEA Solution Strategist @ Aruba)
- Insight-Driven Customer Journeys. A New Model for Omnichannel Engagement. (David Rosen, Office of the COO @ TIBCO)
- Mapping and transforming the digital customer journey. (Ed Hook – Process Transformation Director @ Roc Technologies)
- Scalable personal service with digital workers. (Danny Major - CTO @ Thoughtonomy)
If you have any queries, or would like further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you on Thursday, 20th September, starting at 2pm.